terça-feira, 1 de abril de 2008

Me chamaram de boiola, mas vou traduzir a última

Comfortably Numb

Hello.
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

Come on, now.
I hear youre feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.

Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts:
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what youre sayin.
When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I cant explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

Ok.
Just a little pinprick. [ping]
Therell be no more --aaaaaahhhhh!
But you may feel a little sick.

Can you stand up?
I do believe its working. good.
Thatll keep you going for the show.
Come on its time to go.

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what youre sayin.
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

Zoado na boa

Opa
Tem alguém aí?
Dá um berro se você consegue me ouvir
Tem alguém aí em casa?

Vamo embora mano
Eu ouvi dizer que você tá meio pra baixo
Sabe que eu posso dar um jeito nisso,
Fazer você ficar de pé de novo, seu bebum

Relaxa, mano
Eu preciso saber de umas coisas antes
Só o básico
Onde é que tá doendo?

Não tá doendo não, você tá retrocedendo
Um barquinho solta fumaça lá longe no horizonte
Você só chega em ondas (aos pedaços)
Eu vejo sua boca se mexer mas não consigo te ouvir (tio Vaxunha?)

Quando eu era criança eu tive uma febre (jura?)
Minhas mãos ficaram que nem dois balões
Agora eu estou sentindo isso de novo
Não dá para explicar não, você não ia entender
É assim que eu sou
Eu fiquei zoado, mas de boa

Essa música é muito longa... No fim o cara toma uma injeção, acorda, o sonho foi para as cucuias e eu vou trabalhar que eu preciso comprar o leitinho das crianças!

Fui!

Bejunda à todos.

Nenhum comentário: